Thursday, January 9, 2014

Vow Renewal Planning Update


Wedding planning is not for procrastinators or people who do not work well under pressure.
Thankfully for me, my planning process has been pretty stress free thus far. I've managed to nail down my venue, photographer, makeup artist, and hair stylist. Husband and I also have a cake tasting scheduled in a couple weeks! In the same day we are hoping to speak with a restaurant about catering our little shindig.
I'm pretty happy that I've had a lot of friends and family to help recommend vendors. I honestly would not know where to begin. I'm also extremely thankful that one of my close friends is a travel agent and she's helping to find details on our Caribbean Cruise honeymoon.
Now the fun of it, I've decided to be a crazy person and create my own centerpieces, footwear, and favors. I'm making flowers in the interest of saving money on real ones (except for my bouquet). I will bedazzling up some shoes with Swarovski crystals, because let's be honest, these feet don't agree with high heels. Evie will also have a matching pair of sneakers to sport down the aisle. I'm also planning little surprise bursts of color, because if you know me you know that I can't just wear white.
Last night I joined a fitness club to start "shedding for the wedding". Also, I really just need to improve my overall quality of life and de-stress. I refuse to be a bridezilla at my vow renewal! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the planning is really coming along! It's going to be a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete