Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Crave Routine

If you guys follow you know that I have had a whirlwind couple of months (Honestly, most people have, the holidays do that). I was giving myself headaches over trying to plan out my days because new things that needed to be done kept cropping up.
I've been dying just to be able to have a regular workout schedule, regular activities for Evie, and regular dinners for the whole family. Alas, that has been a bit of a tall order for us lately. All the family visits and holiday junk really got in the way.
Now that we're back in CT with no road trips planned in the too near future I'm working out my schedule. Hallelujah!
I've finally forced myself to get around to hiring a babysitter. This is a big thing since I can't really depend on John's schedule to stay the same. He'll get out of work early, he'll get out on time, he'll get out late, or he'll be off in a European country randomly. (Oh hey Norway, he'll be there soon!) I NEED my workouts, like I need them to function. The first time I worked out a couple weeks ago I slept amazingly for the first time and I started feeling human! Whoa!
Can we talk about guest beds? Oh my gosh, do I ever dislike sleeping in a bed that's not my own. My parents guest bed is as comfortable as a medieval torture device.
(Is it a Sealy???)
I'm so happy to be home, and I love my not overly exciting routine. Excuse me while I go numb my brain with The Sims until my workout class. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment