Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome to My Life In New England!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my new personal blog. I've decided on a revamp because my whole life has been revamped as of late. I moved from the island of Oahu to Connecticut.
After having lived here for about a month I can say that I love it here. The salty ocean breezes, sailboats, lighthouses, and all around beauty of New England has me enchanted.
This is my personal blog where I'll be sharing my thoughts on well, anything really! If you are more interested in my artwork go here. I've decided to keep the two separate since this blog will focus on broader topics. I look forward to sharing my new adventures with you.
-Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your posts! And love the banner, I need to get working on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some how I totally missed this new blog so pardon me while I start from the beginning . . .

    ReplyDelete