Thursday, August 21, 2014

Working Mama

It's official guys, I've stepped into the shoes of a working mama. I am now a cashier/fragrance consultant for Sephora. I've only wanted to work here since I started playing around with makeup as a preteen. It was a very long interview/training process and I've finally actually begun work.
Don't worry, my running has still continued. Last week I completed my first ever 10 mile run!! I also PR'd on my 5K and 10K. I've been working at finding a good run/walk interval balance and it has really been improving my times. I also signed up for my half marathon today!! I will be running the Half in Newport, RI in October. I can't believe it!
I've also been crazy busy finishing off the planning of mine and John's vow renewal. We are less than a month away!! Whoa! Right now it's just wincing and handing over the money we owe the vendors. I've still got to go back to NY for one more dress fitting. I also need to finish putting together favors and painting my guest book.
So, I've missed you bloggers, but alas I'm a busy girl. I think I will make a new and awesome return once the vow renewal is over.

-Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing for your guest book? I'm going to laugh if you are doing a canvas, because that's totally what I was going to do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until the vow renewal, it is going to be such a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete